Help us reach our goal of $35,000.00 for the 2018 campaign.
- The scholarship program is entirely funded by the local community. Your support directly benefits hard-working students from local families who are our neighbors, friends and customers.
- Donors tell us that their customers thank them for helping to make a difference in their children’s educational goals. They also promote positive “word of mouth” for organizations.
- As a 501 (c) (3) organization, contributions qualify as tax deductible expenses.
- Over 97% of contributions go directly to scholarships thanks to the generosity of volunteers and local businesses.
- We collect $35,000.00 and spend less than $900.00 on expenses.
Contributions can be made by check, money order or on line.
Payments can be sent to:
PO Box 212
Louisville, CO 80027
Donate online at Colorado Gives:
It’s easy, safe and secure. Colorado Gives Day is an opportunity to make your donation go even further. This initiative increases philanthropy in Colorado through online giving and has several benefits for donors to the Centaurus / Monarch Scholarship Program:
- 100% of every donation made online on Dec. 6th goes to the charity - no credit card fees
- The FirstBank incentive Fund increases the value of every dollar donated and your donation will unlock this extra source of funding for our students
- 24 hours to give where you live in December
- Realize the tax benefit in this current year